Viasat offers a wide range of secure satellite communications solutions for business, enterprise, military, and residential customers. If you’re interested in speaking to someone at Viasat about residential satellite internet service in your region or you have questions about your plan, there are several options available.
How to Speak with a Viasat Representative about Satellite Internet Plans in Your Region
If you’re interested in Viasat satellite internet coverage, how can you learn more about the Viasat residential plan options for your area? You can:
- Enter your address on the Viasat website to preview which kinds of Viasat plans are available in your region.
- Learn about the range of options and price points in Viasat plans. Consider your typical household internet usage.
- Call 1-855-393-3302 to speak with a customer care agent for details about costs, installation, service, equipment lease, bundled services, and Affordable Connectivity Program information.
How to Speak with a Viasat Customer Care Agent
If you have a question about your residential satellite internet plan or you’ve got a technological difficulty, there are several avenues of assistance available. You can:
- Log in to your “My Viasat” customer portal or explore your My Viasat app for plan details, data consumption status, billing, and more.
- Look here to review common questions and troubleshooting tips. Explore categories like “Plans and Products” or “Tech Troubleshooting,” or type a question into the search bar to view resources.
- Contact customer care through your My Viasat app.
- Chat with a customer care agent through Viasat text messaging service or request specific assistance; for example, send TXT SERVICE to troubleshoot problems with your dish or modem or TXT RBT if you need to reboot your modem.
- Call priority customer service assistance with questions if you’re a monthly EasyCare subscriber.
- Call a customer care agent at 1-855-463-9333 with all other questions. By making a payment through the My Viasat app or Viasat texting, you can skip a $5.00 assistance fee billed for payments made over the phone.
How to Speak with a Viasat Representative about Business or Enterprise Solutions
To learn more about Viasat Business, visit the Viasat website or call to speak with a specialist.
To explore Viasat Enterprise secure satellite communication solutions, complete the contact request form; a Viasat Enterprise expert will contact you promptly.