The GE Profile warming drawer combines beauty with practicality. No longer will dinner guests suffer through room-temperature roast or lukewarm potatoes. The innovative, built-in GE warming drawer keeps entrées and side dishes piping hot until the meal is ready to serve. The updated look of the warming drawer complements the dramatic appearance of the new GE Profile wall oven. Like the wall oven, the crisp edges of the warming drawer contrast nicely with the subtle elegance and soft curves of the handle. All of these design features work together to offer distinguished style and high functionality. But looks aren’t the only attraction – the GE Profile warming drawer is also performance-driven, which can accommodate a large casserole and up to three side dishes. A convenient half-rack provides even heat distribution and allows extra space to keep food warm. The hidden temperature control preserves the sleek, built-in appearance of the drawer. You can choose from low, medium and high settings, or a proofing mode for bread dough. A humidity control lets you crisp foods or maintain moisture. Before serving, heat plates in the warming drawer to keep food hot throughout the meal.
Flush Appearance Installation — Transitions smoothly into the kitchen cabinetry to deliver a clean and sophisticated appearance
- Variable Degree Control — Provides temperature settings from 80 degrees to 210 degrees to deliver flexible warming performance for a variety of needs
- Variable Humidity Control — Gives cooks the ability to customize warming, from crisp to moist, based on their desired result
- Frameless Drawer Front — Achieves a smooth appearance for an attractive, modern presentation that is easy to wipe clean
- "On" Indicator Light — Illuminates when the warming drawer is operating for cooking convenience and kitchen safety
- Half Rack — Delivers a versatile option to help maximize drawer space for warming multiple foods at once
Dimensions: 30.0"W x 10.5"H x 23.75"D (Dimensions shown are general in nature. For specific sizing, see installation instructions packed with product.)